School is pricey, but with three $3,000, $2,000, and $1,000 scholarship, we want to help you out.
About the Program
As a university initiative, a small group of computer science students launched this website back in 2004. Today, from around the Internet, we gather and evaluate vast quantities of material. About 20,000 records per second are processed by our servers, resulting in unique quality metrics. From our period in college, we realize that school is pricey, so we want to offset some of your expenses. Students need to compose 500-1000 words on our given topics under this scholarship program and submit them to us.
For this grant, all current students should apply. Applicants for scholarships are expected to compose and apply original and innovative essays on the topics listed. Your paper needs to be well written, helpful and interactive.
Keep close to the topics we have mentioned in the list. Try to understand how new technology has changed our lives, changed the way we work and do business, impacted our privacy and protection.
- Hey, big data.
- Intelligence Artificial.
- Learning by computer.
- The Web of Stuff.
- Data Technologies and Software for Devices.
- Probability and Computer Science Figures.
- Data Testing, Simulation and Analysis.
- Blockchain Technologies and Cloud Computing.
- User interface / UX.
Requirements for Essays
- In English.
- Terms 500-1000.
- Initial and imaginative.
- Well-researched and systematic.
- There are correctly related outlets.
How to apply
You should email it in the word .doc file format to email@example.com after you have completed your post. Make sure to fill out the information below:
Your basic records, including your full name, telephone number and postal address.
The name of the school , university or college you are attending.
Your research subject or field.
Proof of study at the College/School/University you have stated.
The application date is 1 January 2021. We will pick a winner on January 15, 2021.
This is a yearly scholarship that takes place periodically. Bookmark this page.
Terms And Conditions
- Submitted entries should be original and duly written by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- There will be exclusion of non-English entries.
- We will never charge or ask for any fees to join the program.
- You accept that we have the exclusive freedom to use it in some manner after submitting your post.
Any question on the process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.